While many offices now follow social distancing norms by allowing their employees to work from home, that is also slowly changing. Some businesses have started on-premises work as before, and ultimately most others will follow suit.
But medical experts and virologists have been saying all along that the COVID-19 crisis isn’t going away anytime soon. It’s something we are going to have to live with. One way to fight it is to follow social distancing in work and public places, diligently.
How To Fight COVID-19
Another important aspect of creating safer spaces for employees and staff is to opt for consistent commercial building COVID-19 disinfection services. While maintaining hygienic and germ-free office spaces have always been important, this has now become an essential part of everyday business operations. No business can afford to neglect or overlook this aspect and must disinfect the entire office environment.
KG Facility Solutions has a proven three-step disinfection process to eliminate harmful contaminants in your workplace.
- Create a careful step-by-step approach for how to efficiently disinfect your spaces.
- Implement a recurring disinfection approach that specifically targets high touch areas. Your current service frequency can be increased, and a day porter can be provided to you during business hours. We also provide the appropriate EPA approved chemicals, tools, and equipment for disinfection.
- Sanitize your entire facility with our disinfection fogging system. Through electrostatic spraying, the cleaning chemical particles are shrunk to microns and then sprayed methodically to evenly coat every inch of your space for a complete clean.
Benefits of a Healthy Environment
In the New Normal of the current pandemic and even in the future, you must create a healthy environment in your office building. There are numerous benefits to this, such as:
- It positions you as a responsible business that cares for its employees, and you can ensure that all the areas of your office are clean and safe for work.
- You will not have employees falling ill; that will improve staff productivity and your business profitability.
- Your employees will feel encouraged to come into work as they know that they have a safe environment.
- The government will surely set some basic hygiene norms for all commercial settings. KG Facility Solutions commercial building COVID-19 disinfection services will help you be in line with those requirements.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits to opting for disinfection solutions, and these need to become the New Normal of your regular business building maintenance services. KG Facility Solutions has been instrumental over the years in implementing Healthcare Cleaning Protocols. We have been on the frontlines when it comes to responsive and responsible infection control long before the COVID-19 outbreak, including cleaning the Frontier Airlines headquarters and Aircraft during the Ebola outbreak. If you’re looking for infection control services that will be properly equipped to handle the ongoing pandemic, then look no further than KG Facility Solutions.
Discuss your requirements for disinfection services with our team of professionals today. We can guide you about the frequency at which you need to get the sanitization done to maintain hygienic and germ-free office spaces, and can update or create a custom cleaning package for your building. To keep your facilities properly disinfected on an ongoing basis, make sure to contact our team of professionals at KG Facility Solutions today.