KG Facility Solutions is currently hiring for Floor Technicians and Custodian II for the City of Denver.
Floor Technician/Custodian II
- Full custodial duties including cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and any other cleaning/upkeep of City of Denver buildings according to their scope of work.
- Custodian II will have additional duties including training to run specialized equipment.
- Perform seasonal floor cleaning for various City of Denver buildings.
- Provides the deep cleaning and upkeep of the assigned floor areas, on a range of flooring types and materials.
- Run floor machines including auto scrubber.
- Includes stripping, waxing, and buffing of floors.
- Work may occur during the day or at night depending on location.
- Prior custodial experience in a commercial building setting.
- Floor technician must be comfortable working with floor machinery.
- Prior experience doing floor work.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, work on your feet for the majority of your shift, and lift at least 50lbs.
- Must have your own transportation, and a working smartphone to take before and after pictures.
- Choose between company sponsored Health, Dental, and Vision benefits or additional fringe rate pay