The Operations manager is primarily responsible for the effective management of assigned KG Facility Solutions accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and/or increase where needed, strong positive client relationships.
- Ensure successful staff engagement throughout the course of their tenure through positive, open and transparent communication of KGFS Vision, Mission, HR policies and procedures, operational protocols, training goals, and client needs.
- Evaluate and recommend strategies that result in the increase of staff/client satisfaction and decrease of turnover or dissatisfaction.
- Evaluate and enhance (as needed) assigned account (s) vehicle and equipment maintenance protocols to ensure and promote personal safety, safeguarding of assets, and environmental protection.
- Train new and existing custodial and assigned supervisory staff; plan, assign, and direct work according to the scope.
- Address custodial and assigned supervisory staff performance and motivation and implement corrective action and rewards.
Participate in developing and/or recommending the account (s) operating budget.
- Assist in the development and attainment of strategic measurable plan/goals for new business opportunities that meets and /or exceeds KG Facility Solutions profitability target (s).
- Manage direct/indirect labor costs in concert with Finance Department to ensure costs are within approved budgetary parameters.
- Identify, present, and implement cost-saving opportunities that enhance KGFS profitability goal (s).
- Completion of all required ongoing safety and training protocols, as well as any administrative paperwork on time.
- Promotion of team environment through active participation in company and departmental meetings/functions; ‘on time’ staff reward; etc.
- Assist in ensuring KGFS remains competitive within the industry by keeping abreast of new innovations (protocols, equipment, technology), market trends, and/or business opportunities.
- 2-3 years of Facilities Management or Supervisory experience in a custodial or similar setting.
- The offered operation manager position is at a Salary of $45,000.00-$55,000 per year, depending on experience.
- The position will also offer the opportunity for earned commissions on new business per our very generous commission structure.
The benefits are:
- Group Health Insurance
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Pet Insurance