Bilingual Receptionist (FT)
About the Job
Bilingual Receptionist will work with a medium-sized janitorial company in a fast-paced, team environment, under tight deadlines, with confidentiality and discretion maintained at all times. Responsibilities will include front desk administration, candidate sourcing (internal/external), record maintenance, assisting with key projects, and occasional phone marketing/cold calling with the option for a bonus on completed sales.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the Administrative Team with all receptionist duties including answering phones, greeting visitors, managing the front lobby and doors, passing on all pertinent information to staff, record keeping, filing, reports, and providing great customer service as the first line of interaction with everyone who calls and walks in to the office.
- Assist with recruiting, background checks, and staff training when needed.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Support with all administrative related paperwork including file management and data entry.
- Provide internal reports for department leads and senior management.
- Complete marketing activities over the phone, including cold calling, and on-line on an as-needed basis.
$19 per Hour Plus Opportunities for Sales Bonus
- Demonstrates effective communication and employee relations skills
- Detail-oriented, dependable, self-starter
- Two (2) years of experience in office administration
- Proficiency with computer-based software including Word, Excel, and Windows and the ability to learn in-house computer software
- Sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrated customer service skills, and ability to relate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in both English and Spanish
- Ability to work individually and as a team member
- Has reliable transportation to get to and from work, their own vehicle preferred
- Clearance of CBI
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance and other optional benefit offerings
- Retirement Plan