Commercial spaces must be clean and hygienic at all times. However, the winter months take their toll and quickly dirty up your office premises’ indoor and outdoor areas. Since the windows are shut for the most part of winter, pollutants get trapped inside, affecting indoor air quality. This can lead to illnesses, affecting staff productivity and business profitability. It’s time to talk spring cleaning!
Winter is tough on the exterior of your building as well. Outdoor spaces are affected by humidity, cold air, dust, and climatic changes and need as much attention as the interior areas. Cleaning all the features and installations in all the indoor and outdoor areas isn’t an easy job. It’s best to hire experienced professionals for all these tasks as they have the training, tools, and products for it.
Areas to Focus on During Spring Cleaning
Professional spring cleaning services should include a thorough cleaning of your building’s interior and exterior.
There are various features of the outdoor spaces of your office building that a spring cleaning job should cover:
- Exterior windows and doors
- Winter weather can make for spotty and dirty windows and doors. A professional window washing will leave your exterior clear and shiny.
- Power washing of exterior areas, including walkways, parking lots, and all concrete surfaces
- In colder months, these areas tend to be neglected. Power washing will remove stains, leftover ice melt, and debris from these overlooked places on your property.
Indoor areas need thorough and detailed cleaning, and these include:
- Floors are noticed right away as people walk into a building. Make sure they are clean and hygienic with a specialty floor care service. KG Facility Solutions (KGFS) can deep clean all types of hard flooring in your building by strategic and efficient methods, including strip and wax, scrub and recoat, high-speed buffing, or tile and grout cleaning.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Carpets are another eye-catching area that can build up dirt and trap in harmful particles, compromising the health of your space. Our professional steam cleaning will not only improve the image of your building, the high temperature cleaning methods will sanitize your carpet and upholstery.
- Walls, bathrooms, washrooms, kitchens, break rooms, and common areas
- Although these highly used areas of your building are cleaned on a regular basis, now is a great time to deep clean the hard to reach areas that are not included in your regular janitorial scope. Areas like vents, on top of hard to reach cabinets and ledges, appliances, walls, and underneath and around fixtures, to name a few.
- Air purification
- With buildings closed up during cold weather months, it is important to consider air purification for your business now. KGFS has state of the art and easy to implement air purification solutions to rid your building of harmful pollutants, mold, fungi, and pathogens, including COVID-19. See KGFS’ Infection Control Services page for more information about this important solution.
- High-touch surfaces (knobs, buttons, handles, banisters)
- In the current workplace environment, making sure your business has a clean and disinfected space has never been more important. Make sure your office has regular and frequent cleanings of high-touch surfaces, along with a deep clean of these areas for spring.
We offer the best commercial spring cleaning services and tailor our solutions so that all the indoor and outdoor areas of your unique property are clean and hygienic. Our dependable health-conscious cleaning service helps maintain a healthy atmosphere, improves employee morale, wellbeing, and productivity. A clean building also makes it more inviting and will help you maintain your reputation in the market as a company that cares about its business, staff, and customers.
Every aspect of our specialized spring cleaning service is built to ensure that your business premises are thoroughly clean. When you contact us with your requirements, our experts will meet with you, assess the indoor and outdoor spaces, and create a spring cleaning plan that will work best for you and the type of building you are managing. Schedule your spring deep clean, specialty floor care, or window cleaning before April 1st! We are the best in the business, and our commercial spring cleaning solutions are a class above the rest. It is a simple and stress-free way to maintain a clean, sanitary environment in your office or commercial facility.